VPS (Virtual Private Sewer) server configuration includes installation and configuration of the following components.
Installation of VPS server components:
- Installation of the Operating System (Debian)
- Installation of the HTTP server (Apache)
- PHP installation (version recommended by WordPress / WooCommerce / PrestaShop / Magento / Odoo)
- MySQL (MariaDB) or PostgreSQL installation
Configuration of installed components:
- Configuration of access to VPS server (SSH) and user accounts
- Firewall and security configuration (iptables, File2ban, Firewall)
- LAMP configuration (Linux, Apache, PHP, MySQL (MariaDB) or PostgreSQL)
- Configuration of the object cache (*REDIS)
*REDIS is an in-memory data structure store, used as a distributed, in-memory key–value database, cache and message broker, with optional durability. REDIS supports different kinds of abstract data structures, such as strings, lists, maps, sets, sorted sets, HyperLogLogs, bitmaps, streams, and spatial indexes.